A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, reduces the signs of aging by minimizing the
frown lines or creases in the forehead region.
A brow lift:
- Minimizes prominent creases and wrinkle which can develop across the forehead, between the eyes, and on the bridge of the nose
- Improves hooding of the upper eyelids caused by a low or sagging brow
- Improves the deep creases that can develop between the eyebrows, commonly referred to as frown lines
Before & After Pictures
Other procedures typically performed in conjunction with a brow lift include:
- Eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes
- Skin resurfacing procedures
You may be a good candidate for a brow lift if:
- You are physically healthy
- You don’t smoke
- You have positive and realistic expectations for the surgery results
Operation & Recovery
Dr. Hirschfeld performs brow lift surgery under sedation anesthesia. After the procedure, your forehead may be taped and wrapped with a heavy dressing, which is removed 24 hours after surgery. Minimal swelling and bruising may occur in the brow region. Most patients can return to normal activity within 5 to 10 days.